- IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Management Certificate
- ISO 9001: 2008 - Quality Management System Certificate
- ISO 14001: 2004 - Environmental Management System Certificate
- ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate
- ISO 27001:2013 - Information Security Management System Certificate
- ISO 28000: 2007 - Supply Chain Safety Management System Certificate
- ISO 10002: 2014 - Customer Satisfaction Management System Certificate
In addition, AS9100 Aviation Management System will be acquired by our company very soon.
YAĞMAKSAN YAĞLILAR MACHINERY INDUSTRY TRADE LIMITED COMPANY; in the activities of “Production of Various Mechanical Components oriented to Metal Cutting for Automotive, Machinery and Other Industries”,
Using developing and up-to-date technologies, providing services and products that meet customer expectations by exceeding are comprise the basis of YAGMAKSAN's sense of quality. The main principles of Quality Policy have been determined in line with the basic practices in our quality assurance system which enables this understanding to turn into a competitive power.
- Manufacturing at World and European standards,
- By applying the quality system appropriately; adopting the philosophy of not producing faulty parts and carrying out high-efficiency production that will lead all production processes to the “zero defect” target,
- By working in full harmony and cooperation with our customers, to identify the needs and expectations of the customer, to offer solutions, to fulfill,
- Supporting the continuity of customer satisfaction through after-sales activities,
- Reducing our costs by increasing production efficiency and to reflect this to our customers,
- Working by taking data-based decisions in all processes, to follow and apply new technologies and quality techniques for continuous improvement,
- Being responsible for quality with all our employees as a team,
- Increasing our production skills and technical competencies through continuous training,
- Ensuring that our suppliers always take part in our quality improvement process through training and supervision in line with the understanding of enhancing while developing as an integral part of our quality organization.
YAĞMAKSAN; undertakes to improve the quality of products and services in accordance with the requests of our customers, by establishing management systems proper to legal conditions and applicable conditions of TS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems and IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management Systems, by continuous revisions of policies. Yağmaksan undertakes to ensure understanding by transmitting this to employees.
YAĞMAKSAN's employees and management are loyal to the following policy principles:
- Developing value added products and services,
- Keeping customer satisfaction at the highest level, and putting it in the focus of the activity field,
- Protecting professional ethics and moral principles,
- Creating an efficient and safe work area and working conditions for employees,
- Ensuring that employees become conscious about their contributions to the process and ensuring the team spirit,
- Reducing the costs of all processes and using resources efficiently,
- To strengthen and protect the brand image,
- Ensuring the continuity of products and services,
- Complying with the expectations and laws of the related parties,
- Setting measurable targets,
- Ensuring that all employees assimilate company values and creating permanent values of the work culture,
- Constantly producing new ideas and projects.
The Quality and Automotive Policy established was provided to the interested parties' access.
- To Maximize the output of production by minimizing the inputs by working with the expert staff in the main area of the department.
- To achieve superior productivity by using the latest technology machinery, equipment and consumables with the right methods through on-site optimization.
- To try to completely reduce the operation costs.
- To identify and apply the specific method that is most suitable for the part to be produced externally.
- To reduce delivery times and costs by developing component-specific multi-connecting systems due to active usage.
- To implement consumables management system with a team of experts.
- To ensure high speed production capability with the integration of automation and semi-automation systems.
YAGMAKSAN; undertakes to provide understanding for the quality of its products and services in accordance with the demands of the customers , by setting up management systems compatible with the feasible conditions of the standards of TS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management Systems and legal conditions , reviewing the policies continuously and sharing them with the workers.
As YAĞMAKSAN; our goal is within awareness of our responsibility to the environment, protecting the environment from the possible effects of our products and services, creating programs for this purpose, improving our environmental performance continuously by setting goals and objectives, using our resources without disturbing natural balances and without polluting by complying with the relevant environmental legislation.
In order to protect the environment in line with this principle, Yağmaksan has determined the following headings:
- Minimizing waste, preventing pollution at its source and reducing negative impacts on the environment,
- Ensuring the application of production technologies that will least harm the environment to the extent permitted by economic and commercial opportunities by continuously improving the performance of the environmental management system, and highlighting environmentally friendly practices in production processes,
- Guarantee the health and safety of all employees, people living in the environment, animals and plants,
- Using natural resources such as raw materials, energy, fuel and water in the most efficient way possible,
- Removing wastes generated as a result of its activities in a controlled manner and in accordance with their characteristics, and to ensure the recycling of wastes that are possible to be recycled,
Announcing our environmental policy to our customers, suppliers, employees and all interested parties, to keep it open and to contribute to the creation of environmental awareness in related parties.
YAĞMAKSAN accepts human as the most valuable asset in all its activities and adopts as a priority business target to minimize any loss that may occur by creating a safer and healthier working environment.
As a requirement of this policy, it has established the following basic principles:
- To comply with all national laws and regulations related to occupational health and safety issues, to act in accordance with international standards,
- To get under control risks related to Occupational Health and Safety with a systematic approach, to provide continuous improvement in Occupational Health and Safety issues with the principle of continuous development,
- To evaluate the effects of new products, facilities and processes in terms of Occupational Health and Safety in the projecting stage,
- To minimize the accidents, by getting under control the risk of occupational accidents with the participation of employees,
- Developing methods to minimize material and moral losses in the event of emergency cases or an any accident that can be occured while working,
- Training employees on occupational health and safety issues for success and continuous improvement. Providing the necessary equipment in terms of occupational health and safety,
The success of working conditions and occupational safety management is based on having individual and community safety awareness. Everyone is responsible for ensuring their own safety by using the necessary safety equipment, by following the rules and by contributing to the prevention of risks.
There are no work accidents that cannot be prevented if necessary precautions are taken. Physical security and being healthy is the most natural right of our employees. Security is a way of behavior. We must adopt behaving safely as a way of life both in and outside the company and apply it in every area of life.
“Production in a safe environment and under suitable working conditions is an indispensable element of achieving the goals of quality, profitability and growth.”
YAGMAKSAN; workers and management cadres are faithful to the following policy principles::
- To develop value added products and services,
- By keeping customer satisfaction at the highest level, put it at the focus of the activity area,
- To maintain the professional ethics and code of conduct,
- To create an efficient and safe workplace and working conditions for workers,
- To raise awareness of employees' contribution to the process and to provide team spirit,
- To reduce the costs of all processes and use resources efficiently,
- To strengthen and protect the brand image,
- To provide the continuity of products and services,
- To comply with the expectations and laws of the parties concerned,
- To set measurable targets,
- To ensure the company values are assimilated by all employees and creating permanent values of the working culture,
- To produce new ideas and projects constantly,
The established Quality and Automotive Policy has been provided in accordance with the access of interested parties.
YAĞMAKSAN YAĞLILAR MACHINERY AND INDUSTRY TRADE LIMITED COMPANY; in the activities of “Production of Various Mechanical Components oriented to Metal Cutting for Automotive, Machinery and Other Industries’’;
Since our establish, we as YAĞMAKSAN YAĞLILAR MACHINERY AND INDUSTRY TRADE LIMITED COMPANY have been maintaining and conducting our policies, vision, mission, main strategies and honesty principle without compromising. We are determined about asking our employees to apply this understanding.
YAĞMAKSAN YAĞLILAR MACHINERY AND INDUSTRY TRADE LIMITED COMPANY, regardless of its position within the organizational structure, no one can go beyond our policies and adopts the following principles:
- Ensuring confidentiality and impartiality of customer products and services including also customer property opinion statement within the conditions and processes of management systems,
- Not sharing corporate information obtained from customers with other similar customers and not to provide commercial interest,
- Complying with the principles of trueness, honesty, justice and generally accepted morals in our commercial activities,
- Not harming the environment during our commercial activities,
- Protecting the rights of the partners and being honest with them,
- Not to compromise on quality in product and service sales,
- Aiming to satisfy the customer satisfaction and needs from the sale of products and services,
- Not making promises contrary to fact in the sale of goods and services,
- Remaining loyal to our contracts with customers,
- Not to compromise the principle of trueness and honesty against other companies that we buy and sell products and services, and to remain loyal to contracts,
- Not entering unfair competition,
- Not making tax evasion,
- Not misleading the government in the firm's financial reports.
Our company which acts with the principle of "Human at First" at every stage of production and management commits;
- Importance of Child Labor
Acting in accordance with the principles of employing children and young workers. Not employing workers under the age of 18,
- Prevention of Forced and Mandatory Labor
Not to employ forced, involuntary workers or workers that bound with contract,
- Ensuring Occupational Health and Safety
Adopting a proactive approach based on risk analysis and adopting a working system that prioritizes occupational health and safety for all employees,
- Prevention of Discrimination
To employ employees on the basis of their ability to perform work; to not employ employees by race, color, language, ethnicity, political opinion, marital status, age, pregnancy or gender; also realising remuneration, social assistances and promotions in this direction,
- Discipline / Prevention of Maltreating and Harassment
Respecting the personality and dignity of each employee, not allowing corporate punishment, and not allowing verbal, physical or psychological harassment or coercion,
- Determination of Working Hours
Complying with the laws and obligations in force in the determination of working hours and complying with the principle of volunteering for overtime,
- Prevention of Environmental Pollution
Complying with environmental legislation in force, preventing environmental pollution according to environmental extent and impact assessment and reducing pollution at its source,
- Compliance with Customs Legislation
Complying with all applicable local and international legislation on customs, taking measures compatible with these legislation and taking measures to prevent illegal shipment of the products it produces,
Ensuring that there are no unreported goods (narcotic drugs, explosives, biological substances and contraband goods) in their loading that violate security,
Evaluating the social compliance activities of the supplier companies, monitoring the evaluation results with action plans and gradually increasing the social compliance levels,
Conducting, maintaining and improving the social compliance, occupational health and safety and environmental management activities under a management system that complies with laws in force and regulations and customers' code of conduct and SA 800 Management System Standard that voluntarily applied.